Dr. Clark University

This blog has been set up for anyone who wants to post new information, as it relates to health, and allow people to request information from other users and to post any information that they deem helpful. This Blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or disorder. People should consult with their most competent health care practitioner before taking any food supplements, like vitamins, herbs, etc.

Name:

Morgan Jones is our Blog Master - She will monitor and post to the blog. She will also work to make sure there will be no spamming on this blog. We know there are people with serious health issues and those who just want to stay healthy. We respect this and will monitor appropriately.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Organic Restaurants

Click on the link above for a list of Organic Restaurants throughout the country. More will be added weekly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have been sick for over 10 years
and have been to every doctor under
the sun. I bought Hulda Clarks'
book "How to Cure All diseases" -
which has helped guide me back from death.
I had the zapper made and use
twice a day.
Also, have bought the Parasite
cleanse and trust me it will take
6 months to a year to get rid of
the parasites, etc. (I have been on this for two months along
with being guided by someone who
shares my belief of Hulda Clark.
This person was really sick and
thru Hulda Clarks' book and a tremendous amount of reading is no well, healthy and happy.
I believe I will be well too. I can
already see many changes.
Understand, it is a lonely process, but don't give up.
Eat extremely well and find someone
who believes in the process and
understands vibrational medicine
and practices Hulda Clark's guidance and theory which is explained in thebook.
I prefer to stay unknown but
if this little bit of informatin
helps you, I know I did my part.
GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR SPEEDY
RECOVERY TO GOOD HEALTH... like
me you deserve it...you have waited a lifetime! Pray and see
yourself well.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home